Major Field of research:
- Dielectrics, Ferroelectrics and Multiferroics.
Areas of investigation:
- Preparation-Composition-Microstructure-Functional properties correlation in ferroelectric-based ceramics.
Fields of expertise:
- BaTiO3-based solid solutions: study of composition, chemical ordering and size-induced ferroelectric-relaxor crossover.
- Magnetoelectric multiferroic composites prepared by in-situ wet chemical methods.
- Ferroelectric based composites: material design, advanced preparation and properties.
- Impedance Spectroscopy methods for dielectric characterisation of materials.
- Dielectric, ferroelectric, piezoelectric and pyroelectric properties of biomaterials.
- Bio-inspired materials with multifunctional properties.
- Dielectric mixtures.