Key areas of research:
- Physics of magnetic materials.
- Applied optics.
Subarea of research:
- Magnetic materials. Applications.
- Optical and spectral properties of materials.
Area of expertise / Topics proposed:
- Amorphous and nanocrystalline thin films – preparation, characterization, applications.
- Magneto-elastic effects in magnetostrictive materials with improved properties.
- Magnetic sensors – physical processes involved in their operation; phenomenological models.
- Study of optical and spectral properties of the substance by interferometry, ellipsometry, spectroscopy.
- Magneto-optical effects. Applications.